Hi, I’m Edward.
I’m a software security engineer passionate about browser security and program analysis.
When I’m not at my keyboard, I enjoy reading and being outdoors - sometimes both at the same time.
This is my little corner of the internet where I usually write about security, privacy, or philosophy. I hope you find something useful during your stay!
- Nonce-based Content Security Policy (CSP) in Rails
- HackerOne - h1-702 2018 DEFCON CTF Writeup
- Hacker101 - Introduction Notes
- Hack The Box - Poison User Walkthrough
- Hack The Box - Jerry Walkthrough
- Thoughts on Moral Letters to Lucilius: Letter 3 - On True and False Friendship
- Thoughts on Moral Letters to Lucilius: Letter 1 - On Saving Time